Old Cable House B&B
A half way stopping point on world famous Ring of Kerry, this Milestone Heritage Site situated in Waterville Village traces its origins to the First Transatlantic Telegraph Cables layed from Ireland/Europe to USA in 1866. The remarkable story of the telegraph and the nineteenth century's online pioneers - stay with us and experience this remarkable aspect of Irelands history and culture.
That incomparable Irish mist, we reveal the Ireland you had only dreamed of - colourful, unstuffy, and a infectiously attractive mix of styles and people. Polished floors, robust Irish cooking, medicinal whiskeys, fly-fishing and storytelling characters, Islands, mountains, and goats who own the road, everchanging skies, magical wishing wells. Believe every word you hear about the beauty of Waterville Ring of Kerry, however its the warm hearted friendly people whose healing inheritance will nurture and settle you along with a majestic landscape and its power to embrace and nourish you.
Step 1: Select the number of nights you wish to stay
- FREE Wireless Internet Access Available throughout the House
- FREE Tea Coffee Making facilities in rooms
- FREE Secure Car Parking (no reservation required)
- FREE Soaps Shampoos / Clean Towels Daily
- FREE Booking Service for local activities Skellig Michael Golf Fishing
- Pets welcome - prior arrangement required
- 48 hr cancellation policy on all secured bookings
- Situated in Waterville Village - Open All Year